Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 40: with a special family member

We have had so much going on the last couple weeks that I have gotten even further behind, but I am going to finish.

This week is supposed to be with a special family member so for this I decided to put pictures of them with their newest family member, their cousin Ryder! They love him and are always so concerned about him.
I love the look on Annie's face, so serious!



It's always a little scary when Deacon is around Ryder because he likes to poke him and pull at him, so I just included a couple of my latest favorite pictures of him.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love looking at these little faces! And they are getting so grown up.

Hanny said...

Beautiful pictures of everyone! And probably the cutest pictures I have ever seen of Deacon!