Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 33: favorite snack!

When I asked Annie what her favorite treat was, she said, "cherries"!  Which is weird since she has never had a cherry. So 2 minutes later when she asked if she could have watermelon I asked her if that was her favorite treat, she said yes, and that makes a lot more since because she can eat TONS of watermelon. And surprisingly she actually smiled AND looked at the camera.


Emily is pretty tricky because when I originally asked her what her favorite treat was she said an apple, then when she saw that I was giving Annie what she picked as her favorite treat she said, "Maybe my favorite treat is chocolate!"

I picked Deacon's favorite treat for him this week and I picked graham crackers, he loves them and anytime he is cranky if i give him one, he gets so excited.




1 comment:

Hanny said...

I didn't know Deacon could ever be cranky! So adorable all of them. Emily is very smart. A girl after my own heart.