Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 27: some place you always go but never think to document.

For this week, i decided to take pictures of my kids at the store. I typically do not enjoy taking my kids to the store because it is usually an unpleasant experience. Mostly because they are usually doing stuff like this...






Or riding in a wheel chair like Emily will do. I have a video of this but can't get it to load. Anyway, but today I managed to get them all to stay in a cart.



I LOVE the look on Annie's face in this picture, i'm not sure what's going on.

And of course sweet deacon just slept like he does a lot when I go to the store.

2 comments:

Hanny said...

Boy those pictures really tell a story! Adorable expressions!

Heidi said...

Are you worn out when the experience is over? I would be!