Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 19: Favorite Toy

I'm a little behind on posting pictures because we have been working on moving but I will get caught up soon. I like the posts when I have the girls pick out something because it's always interesting to see what they come up with, I was surprised this week when they actually picked something that made sense. For their favorite toys both of the girls picked Zhu Zhu pets, they both got some for Christmas and love them. For some reason when i took their pictures both of the girls did something weird, these were the best pictures I could get.


Deacon's favorite toy is his ugly doll puppy that he got for Christmas from his Uncle Jayson.

3 comments:

Hanny said...

For some reason I can't view the pictures of Emily. At least I assume they are pictures of Emily. Annie is so funny! Deacon is adorable as usual.

Hanny said...

Okay. I can see them now. These kids just make me laugh!

Heidi said...

Maybe you call it weird, but I'd say they are still cute!