Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 8: Halloween Costumes

First off, I have been really glad that I have started doing this project, mostly it has made me aware of how few pictures we were actually taking of our kids and it also has been good because it has been a good reminder to make sure we are actually doing all these different things with our kids. This is the first year Emily has picked what she wanted to be and really been excited about it, she wanted to be Jessie from Toy Story and was so excited to dress up.

This is her saying, "yee haw"
Annie was a cute pink poodle and was so excited because she loves dogs. She actually got distracted anytime they went to a house that had a dog and would try and get in their house.I'm not sure what was happening in this picture.

~Cute Deacon~
My favorite part of the day was at the end of the night when the girls were sitting together eating their candy and Emily ask Annie, "did you have a perfect day?" it was so cute.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think Emily says the cutest things. And Yeah! for Annnie loving dogs!

Hanny said...

I LOVE the picture of Emily saying, "Yee haw"! Annie is perfect as a pink poodle! Emily's comment at the end of the day is about the sweetest thing in the world! How do I move pictures from here to facebook?