Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween Ben decided He wanted to be an old man so he really shaved his head and put gray in it. It was pretty creepy. I thought Emily would be a little scared of him but she didn't care at all.

Emily was a puppy this year and really liked trick or treating but hated wearing the hood of her costume.




Annie slept almost the whole time we were out.
I think Annie looks so cute in her hat!


She is getting so big
By the time we left Emily was so tired. It took only a few minutes for her to fall asleep on the way home.
It was a good Halloween and fun for Emily's first time for real trick or treating she liked it a lot!

4 comments:

R Fitz said...

WOW! I can't believe how realistically "old" Ben looks! Tell him he gave an old co-working the best laugh she has had in days!

Hanny said...

I don't even know who you are anymore Ben. I miss my babies! I'm glad you all had a good time.

Heidi said...

Wow! That is almost scary, Ben--you really pulled it off! And darling little girls, so, so cute!

Kimberly said...

Oh wow! Ben, you look great! And Emily is soooo cute. I love her costume! Annie was precious in her hat. It looked like you guys had a GREAT Halloween! :)

Love you! Miss you!